Community & School Education
February is National Children’s Dental Health Month!
National Children’s Dental Health Month presents a unique opportunity for our office to give back to the community by educating and promoting oral health to local schools on Manhattan’s upper west side. We visit the schools and give an entertaining and informative presentation to school children ages 2-5. Our goal is that children get excited about keeping their teeth clean and healthy.
We pride ourselves on teaching children the importance of good oral health. Establishment of a good oral health routine at an early age is essential in preventing future dental problems.
Here are a list of schools we currently visit:
- Chabad of the West Side
- La Escuelita
- Twin Parks Riverside Montessori School
- Central Park Montessori School
- West Side Montessori School
- Park West Montessori School
- Morningside Montessori School
- The Children’s Aid Society: Fredrick Douglas Center
- The Goddard School
- Purple Circle
- Smarter Toddler/Bright Horizons
- Medical Center Nursery School
- Imagine Learning Center
- Montclare Children’s School
Please contact our office if you are interested in scheduling a School visit.
- Dr. Robert Peracchia
327 Central Park West, Suite 1CNew York, NYUnited States10025
- +1 (212) 280 1700
- +1 (212) 280 3447